Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Ebates & Coupons

Has anyone used Ebates before? I have heard you can get a lot of money back on your purchases by using them. So, I signed up for an account and will try it out and see. I can get referral credit also so look for the link on the side of my blog here and click on it and join! What you have to lose?

Today I got booklet filled with coupons from Proctor & Gamble. I believe it is the one I signed up for from their website. I cannot be sure as I have signed up for a lot of freebies and coupons! Each day I get some kind of coupon or sample in the mail. Makes it exciting to open the mailbox for something other than bills! haha

Off to get ready to take my daughter to choir practice. She leave for Europe in eleven days!!! Even though I am not going, I am excited for her. I am sure she will have a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment